Saturday 19 May 2012

SATAN-CONTROLLED CHRISTIANS?


How can you tell if a Christian has allowed him/herself to come under Satanic control?  Ask yourself these questions:

Am I living a life that is as different from the world as it can be?
In what ways does my life mimic the unbelieving world?
Can an objective observer see a difference between me as a Christian and a non-Christian?
What is it that really drives my life?
What are my ambitions for my children?
Whose company do I prefer and is that borne out in actually practice?
Is my Bible-reading a mere evangelical duty or do I really love it? 
Do I pray by habit and from memory or is my heart engaged in my praying?
When I look at my life, who it is that I am really serving?  Myself, the world, or Christ?
Who do I associate with most frequently?  Do I enjoy their company and do I love them for themselves or for what I can get out of them? 
Do I love Christ for His own sake or for what He gives me?

These questions could continue a long time, but you get the picture.  It is important that we examine ourselves periodically to prevent us being spiritually deceived – which is a very real possibility.  We do not want to discover when it is too late that we have had a false faith and not a true one after all.  “Not everyone who says to me, Lord! Lord! will enter into My kingdom, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven.”

“Many will say to Me on that Day, Lord, did we not do this and that and the other for you when we were here?  Then will I say to them, Depart from Me, I never knew you, you workers of iniquity.”  He will say that to them on that day. And then it will be much too late to do anything about it.  

There is such a thing as a false faith and a false peace.  Oh, beware, beware.  Take no risks with your eternal destiny.  Not all professors of true religion are possessors of true religion.  Watch out.

No comments: